Ask A Question

Notifications

You’re not receiving notifications from this thread.

How to Process Inbound Webhooks (Railsconf 2023) Discussion

When will the entire RailsConf be uploaded to youtube? 😳

Nice work as allways, thanks for sharing!

It usually takes a couple months for them to edit all the videos and publish them to YouTube. Follow the Railsconf twitter account and I'm sure they will tweet when they're live.

Ok thanks πŸ‘Œ

One thing to keep in mind: Only talks are recorded, not workshops. :(

An incoming webhook is a mechanism designed to simplify the integration process

Great episode Chris: thank you

You're welcome and thanks for watching Terry!

Thank you for such a great README file! Videos aren't my preferred method of learning, but a good read me file... :chefs_kiss

Great episode and just in time. I just started working on updating my app to accept inbound webhooks from a couple of different vendors. I seem to have an issue when I put the job in a the webhook module (Webhooks::CustomJob). I get a NameError(uninitialized constant Webhooks::CustomJob). When i place the job directly into the "jobs" folder it works fine.

Thanks for sharing.

Agree Patrick, great info

I like it. I'm glad to hear you're interested in creating your own book nook! I am working on the college project website that mentioned to others who might be searching for essay samples online. I am suggesting that this https://writinguniverse.com/essay-writing-service/ site is a valuable resource for finding essay samples and can be a helpful tool for completing essays on time.

I'm loving this screencast! : )

Great screencast! Thank you. Will be using this to process webhooks from Shopify. Btw.. would love to see examples with Shopify. Lots of apps are written in Rails for Shopify.

Join the discussion
Create an account Log in

Want to stay up-to-date with Ruby on Rails?

Join 82,464+ developers who get early access to new tutorials, screencasts, articles, and more.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.