Ask A Question

Notifications

You’re not receiving notifications from this thread.

Rails World 2023: Powerful Rails Features You Might Not Know Talk Slides Discussion

Chris Oliver asked in General

I can't wait for the video of your conf !

DHH's keynote went up on YouTube this morning, so it shouldn't be too long!

Great advocacy masterclass đź’Ž

is an exciting and addictive online driving game that challenges players to showcase their drifting skills. In this game, you become a drift boss and have to navigate through various challenging courses filled with obstacles and sharp turns.

Certainly! Rails World 2023 seems to have featured some valuable insights into powerful Ruby on Rails features. Graduation seemed like a long way off, and my thesis was the mountain I needed to climb. That’s when I decided to order thesis help online. This https://www.grabmyessay.com/thesis-help online academic has The best professionals in the market took care of my project, which was too important to risk. Their promise? Complexity and brilliant research that didn’t just meet but exceeded expectations. It felt like I was embracing new knowledge. Not just for the thesis, but for the entire academic journey. If you’re at the bottom of your academic mountain and you’re worried about the climb, think about ordering thesis help online instead. It’s not just a service, it’s a path to graduation without the anxiety.

Join the discussion
Create an account Log in

Want to stay up-to-date with Ruby on Rails?

Join 82,464+ developers who get early access to new tutorials, screencasts, articles, and more.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.