I like #4 personally :)
What does it look like when the image does not load? Does it show up as a 404?
Posted in What are your goals for 2017?
- Launch Startup I've been working on for the past two years.
- Become a better Rails architect.
- Become a better at Front End development.
- Dive into Functional Programming.
- Learn more CS theory.
- Build a robot with Artoo.
Non Dev Goals:
- Become fluent(ish) in Portugese
- Learn Music Theory
- Become better Ukelele Player
- Earn Blue Belt in BJJ
- Spend 3-4 months in Thailand training Muay Thai
- Do 200hr Yoga Teacher Training in India
- Do a Vapasana
- Do a Vision Quest
- Spend some time co-working in Bali
This is one of my favorites. https://pchm.co/posts/tutorial-how-to-build-a-cms-in-ruby-on-rails
In that case Gem or Engine is probably your best option. Check out this tutorial for some ideas on how engines could be used :) https://pchm.co/posts/tutorial-how-to-build-a-cms-in-ruby-on-rails
Depending on what you're doing it may be worth extract the code into a Gem or an Engine.
Git Submodules is also a viable option. I've started using them to share common CSS and JS code between different rails apps.