To help you debug faster, you can pretend that you are Capistrano, so SSH into the server, and run every command that Capistrano would run, in the correct order.
Your latest error suggests you are not in the correct folder on the server, where your project should be. Or that your project does not have a Gemfile, which is needed to install all the dependencies.
Have you tried becoming the 'deploy' user on your server and run the commands from there?
On the server, do
su deploy and then do
$HOME/.rbenv/bin/rbenv exec bundle exec rake assets:precompile
Do you then get errors?
If you SSH to the server, can you run the 'yarn' command?
Is yarn installed on the server?
Because of this error:
jsbundling-rails: Command build failed, ensure yarn is installed and
yarn build runs without errors
- How do you generate your list of currencies? Do you use the money gem?
- How do you display the currency format, which helper do you use, if any?
We use i18n and we have our app in ~5 languages, but we want the companies to be able to select which currency to use.
Mainly to choose the correct symbol to show on their invoices to their customers.
This is not an e-commerce site, so no currency conversion is needed, only displaying of currency.
- In company settings, there would be box with all the available currencies from i18n or similar
- A company in Netherlands can have the app in English but choose the Euro currency.
- A company in Argentina can have the app in Spanish but use the Argentine peso (and not the Euro)
We have done extensive research and found no clear answer to this. Maybe the answer is too obvious and we missed it?
Related unanswered questions: